0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Cabinets

MotorMog
Quote:
The Benton Harley has castors which means the amount of beer you can take is almost limitless

Sold
MotorMog
We are the road crew!

Not sure what the weight limit is of the sack truck but i cant be far off

From bottom to top ,if the bloody photo wasnt on its side

2x10 cab,Fender Rumble 75 (for drum machine),Gator gig bag (containing Ampeg head,Beat buddy drum pedal x2 and all cables) and the most essential Motorhead bag with six cans of Guinness and three cans of premix jack n coke

And bass on my back

Marko1960
JACK AND COKE?!!
MAN, YOU LIVIN THE DREAM!!
MotorMog
Quote:
JACK AND COKE?!!MAN, YOU LIVIN THE DREAM!!

Honestly the life and times of a shoestring punk rock piss head 40+ amateur bassist really is a blast

The sensible family stuff is also rather great, and my band mates and gigging buddies are rather awesome

It's that work bollox that gets in the way

Marko1960
It's that work bollox that gets in the way

Well get yourself to Worcester with the thousands of others going through bins lookin for the lost 33,000,000 quid ticket

“Run Charlie, run all the way home and dont stop”
Guinny
I finally made up my mind and ended up going with an Ampeg PF-1x15 cab - pictured below. Just got it today.

I am more than happy with this set up. The cab and the PF-500 amp head are just insane. You want big, strong bottom end - go Ampeg. I am completely over the moon with this set up. A friend hooked me up and introduced me to one of the owners of Long & McQuade - a well know music shop here in Canada. I got the cab for way under $400cdn.

Anyway, thanks guys for sharing your thoughts. I was able to track down the Kustom line up of amps here in Canada, and I did like the 2x10 cab, but for what I got the Ampeg for I had to take it. No regrets.

Marko1960
Ampeg is always a great choice, tried, tested and trusted by the worlds top bassists
MotorMog
Quote:
I finally made up my mind and ended up going with an Ampeg PF-1x15 cab

Nice

Did you fix the amp head to the underside of the cabinet lid?

that would be a big plus selling point for me for transporting gear around
Guinny
unfortunately this model does not have that feature. no biggie for me though as I won't be gigging that much, if at all.

Reply to this thread