0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

You have $500

Marko1960
Its a lefty though
Leiria
Quote:
This is the best bass straight-out-of-the-box I have ever bought. By that I mean there is nothing I wanted to change or improve from the stock bass. I prefer to play Fender-style J and P basses, but I always want to swap out pickups or something on a Fender.If you are looking for a Thunderbird, I can recommend this one!http://www.music123.com/bass/epiphone-thunderbird-classic-iv-pro-electric-bass-guitar?rNtt=epiphone%20thunderbird%20classsic%20pro%20iv&index=2
Except for the plastic nut, which I'll switch once I find a good replacement, I agree with everything said here.
Leiria
Quote:
Its a lefty though
If I'm not mistaken he is left handed
Marko1960
Handy its a lefty then
purplez
Quote:
Its a lefty though

Yeah I'm a lefty, I thought it was a pain-ita when I played guitar to have fewer choice of instruments..
Bass has less choice
Any lefty bass in a music shop is usually covered in dust; if they even have one.
MotorMog
Have had the Goth and pro T bird in the past so not really hankering for one of those at the mo, but do agree on how nice the pro is

Really impressed with my new Squier Chris Aiken Precision ,so sticking with Squier £500 would get me both a new vintage modified jazz And jag with beer money left over

Nice
Guinny
I've been looking at one of these. Anyone played one?

Fender Squier Modified Telecaster $499.99 or lower.

Marko1960
Quote:
I've been looking at one of these. Anyone played one?Fender Squier Modified Telecaster $499.99 or lower.
I havent but I cant see the point when the ‘51 Precision and ’68 Telecaster Basses do the same job but better
2nick3
Quote:
Any lefty bass in a music shop is usually covered in dust; if they even have one.

That's called negotiation power, not dust!
Guinny
Quote:
Quote: I havent but I cant see the point when the ‘51 Precision and ’68 Telecaster Basses do the same job but better

Yeah, I can dream.

Reply to this thread