0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Rock Fantasy

Twiggybass
I saw Eh a lot LOL
Twiggybass
In Canada, the east coasters say “Eh” a lot (Myself).

Canadian English (pretty much ENGLISH)
Canadian French (Quebec)
(ME) - Maritime English (Canadian Maritime English or Maritimer English is a dialect of English spoken in the Maritime provinces of Canada. Quirks include the removal of pre-consonantal /r/ sounds, and a faster speech tempo. It is heavily influenced by British, Irish English, and Acadian French—especially in northern New Brunswick.
Twiggybass
I'm of English and Irish Descent. I'm also have Newfoundland heritage as well.
Twiggybass
Newfound English - Look it up, much better than describing it.
Twiggybass
I speak English and French. I have a slight French accent as well. It's going to be a fun show I'm working on it now and it will debut within the next two weeks.
Twiggybass
I was planning on throwing a live song in there as well but I'll de damned if I can figure it out. Someone want to tab it? Glitter - Motley Crue.
I want to do a live version but I can't hear the bass good enough. I know there are some slides in there.

I'm also thinking I can have some of you cats on the show as well. MARKO - I promise I won't play Culture Club if you come on the show Anyone interested?
Twiggybass
I'm bringing Lon on at some point because I consider him a godfather/teacher. He knows it too.
Marko1960
I'd love to come on the show but the 10,000 mile round trip rules that out. I'm English with Irish ancestry, the town where I live is a Victorian New Town, it was built on the north east coast to ship coal from the Durham coalfields down to London, construction started in 1845, the same year that the potato blight hit Ireland and by 1847 many Irish had moved in to build the docks, my mothers Grandparents among them
Twiggybass
The technology of this digital age sickens me but…it's useful. I can call you through Skype.

Reply to this thread