Hugorj
It would be a good device to we improve our jobs
Gerr
Cool, Hugorj!
And you Danny/Mari7, uses GP?
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
idont use anything just the plain ear and a bass sometimes a keyboard
Gerr
I do not understand how a person says not like the band and includes the band name in her own nickname. “antiduranduran” seems to be a frustrated person who can't play DD's songs
icehouse1
It seems pretty obvious to me as to why Stefan chose his nickname antiduranduran. The last thing he wants to do is play any DD songs. I'm sure he'll speak for himself in due course. You do realize Gerr that people are entitled to a different opinion & though like you I love Duran Duran there are others out there that don't. It's not a crime!
Hugorj
I agree. He saw that this thread is very famous and put “antiduranduran” as nickname to affect the fans, the band and joke with all works in here.
Hugorj
Icehouse, it's not a crime, but it's offensive in a place where are a lot of bassists who follow JT's works
Hugorj
We need concentrate in here only tab discussions. Let's forget the little things
icehouse1
I don't really think he cares about this thread to be honest Hugorj or the fans personally. His nickname is just funny in my opinion. So far he hasn't said one anti DD comment in here or anywhere in other threads, yet people are jumping all over him because of his nickname on his first day on the site. Some welcome guys!
icehouse1
Quote:
Icehouse, it's not a crime, but it's offensive in a place where are a lot of bassists who follow JT's works

Offensive? How?

Reply to this thread