0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Hugorj
Sid, which program you use to separate tracks of shows?
Sidsquishus
I use both Audacity (mostly to capture audio) and Transcribe! (for tabbing a song). Transcribe! allows easy, instant, one touch changes in song speed without changing note pitch which is very useful for fast songs or fast passages. It also has built in filters that allow you to pull the bass track out front making it easier to hear. (Almost like an isolated bass track but not quite.) You can also create your own filters quite easily. It has other features as well which can be helpful (spectrum, note guess, chord guess) but these are not as helpful for the bass line as they generally track the part of the song that is most forward in the mix (usually vocals or guitar).

Audacity is free from SourceForge http://www.audacityteam.org/. Transcribe! is not free http://www.seventhstring.com/.
Hugorj
I'll take a look Sid, thanks
Hugorj
Next tabs (requests): On Evil Beach, Early Summer Never, Taste The Summer, Universe Alone..
Sidsquishus
Hugorj - how is Northern Lights coming along? I will try to help you with Weevil Beach. I will have a try at the main riff and post it here.
Hugorj
Hi Sid, I already have all the bass line for Northern Lights (including your chorus), but I still need to write the tab. Probably I will have time to do that only on Saturday.

Requests and projects:

Northern Lights
On Evil Beach
Universe Alone
Taste The Summer
Early Summer Nerves
What Are The Chances?
Sidsquishus
Try this for the main riff of Evil Beach

Tabs:
G:|----------------|----------------|-----------55!R-|----------------|
D:|-----------77!R-|-----------77!R-|----5!55--------|----5!55--------|
A:|----7!77--------|----7!77--------|--------3>------|--------0-0-0-R-|
E:|0>------5>------|0>------5>------|3>33------------|3>33------------|
1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 &
Hugorj
I really like this!
Hugorj
Northern Lights submitted. I made some changes in the chorus, Sid
Hugorj
"Early Summer Nerves"(All You Need Is Now) submitted..

Reply to this thread