0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

WHATS YOUR TOP TEN VINYL COLLECTION?

Guinny
I thought I had found something special today. Turns out I'm just a sucker who over paid. Discogs has this valued at under $10, I paid $25. You win, you lose.

That will teach me to buy Zimmerman.
Marko1960
Something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, I think at 25 bucks its worth every penny, I was bidding on an original Small Faces, Ogdens Nut Gone Flake, in the round sleeve and it went for just short of 300 quid
Guinny
The Faces/Small Faces had the best album titles.
Marko1960
Like, ‘A Nods as Good as a Wink to a Blind Horse’ for instance?
VHSpunk
1. Rush - 2112
2. Rush - Moving Pictures
3. Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced
4. Exodus - Exhibit B: The human Condition
5. Tool - Opiate
6. Tool - Undertow
7. Van Halen - 1984
8. Boston - Boston
9. Toxic Holocaust/Municipal Waste - Toxic Waste
10. Micheal Jackson - Thriller

All of them except Undertow and Exodus are original copies that my dad bought like the week they came out.
IamMark
Tool released on vinyl?
Leiria
Almost everyone releases in vinyl. Even today. They´re just not common on music stores (unless its a big one in a big city) since they sell fewer so you just have to order them
x_0484
I miss the old record stores with vinyl all the good music is gone but my favorite vinyl is “Never Mind the Bollocks Heres the Sex Pistols” and the rare green misprint of Metallica's “Ride the Lightning”
Guinny
Quote:
I miss the old record stores with vinyl

They're still around and I am finding that more and more chain type stores such as, HMV are beginning to stock vinyl.

Is that an original pressing of Never Mind…?

BTW: If anyone has an original pressing of Wu Lyf's, “Go Tell Fire to the Mountain” I will pay top dollar. Cat# LYF004.
Sister Ray (https://www.facebook.com/sisterrayrecords) should be your first stop.

Reply to this thread