0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What is the best kind of bass?

I actually don't really think a Marshall is necessary. I prefer my Bugera 333. Looks a lot better and it sounds great
Best thing about my Bugera is that I can go from something like Slayer and immediately go to something like Kings Of Leon to Red Hot Chili Peppers. Not sure a Marshall would purely satisfy everyone of my needs
Marko1960
What about your Fender Rumble?
Quote:
What about your Fender Rumble?

I'm talking about my guitar amp
Marko1960
Yes but this is Big BASS Tabs not big guitar tabs, do you or do you not own a Fender Rumble 100 bass amp, which you are always raving about how fantastic it is and built in the Far East by the company that you hold a personal grudge against cos Leo kicked your grandads dog in 1965?
Well when you mention Marshall stack, you think guitar. You mention Ampeg stack, you think bass. I mean do any bassists really use Marshall? Heard of a few using one but not many. All I've seen at concerts is Ampegs
IamMark
All I see anymore is MarkBass this, MarkBass that… MarkBass, MarkBass, MarkBass.

I don't like the orange. It can sound like Unicorn farts and angels singing, but I won't buy any of that stuff unless they sell something other than that damn orange.
Marko1960
Youve got a Fender Amp havent you, lol
IamMark
Not me. I have a Yorkville 400B head and an Eden 4x10 cab.
Marko1960
Me either, I've got a 1975 Peavey TNT 150 bass amp and a Marshall 100 watt guitar amp which I plug my 1990 made in Japan, pre logo, Silver Series Stratocaster into. Bosh

Reply to this thread