0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

WTF ??

Chopps
10 years ago
Report this message
Ive asked help with 2 bass tabs in 2 years repeatedly and not one reply..
LoudLon [moderator]
I recently put both of them on my to-do list, I just haven't had a lot of spare time lately. I'll get to them, unless someone else beats me to them.
linkinpark232
Why don't you try to tab them? Not trying to be a dick but after 2 years you should probably just go ahead and do them yourselves. Plus, what if you don't think the submitter did a good job?
LoudLon [moderator]
Too late. Just logged in to submit one of them LOL
linkinpark232
Hmm just went through the tab, wonder who requested it. Not like their name is underlined and bolded
LoudLon [moderator]
I always include the requester's name – when I remember to.
Towelie
The guys who do tab requests here are doing us favors, it's not like they're getting paid to do them. I've had a couple guys here tell me they'd tab a song or two for me that ended up never getting around to it, and that's OK. I don't feel entitled to favors from total strangers on the internet.
Chopps
Thank you very much for your help. Im very grateful.
Chopps
Hey thanx again Loudlon
Sidsquishus
I started on Stuck Here Again today, Chopps. I should have something to post here tomorrow for you.
Verse is built around E to D to A. Cheers.
Chopps
Hey Sidsquishus Thanx much, Its hard for me. I have no access to lessons so all I have is on these sites. I suffer from PTSD so concentration is an issue for me as well. The Bass is my therapy. I am starting to pick things up. That feeling you get when you finally “hear it” is euphoric. I need to learn the fundamentals. Moving in June and you can bet your ass there will be Bass lessons where ever I go.. I really appreciate your help.

Reply to this thread