0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

Thanks Jay. I was going to repost it but you beat me to it.
LoudLon [moderator]
When you copy Youtube links, one of the options is “copy video URL at current time.” The URL you supplied ended with &t=75s, which means if a user were to click on it, the video would start at the 75 second mark. Apparently, such “current time” URLs don't work here on the boards.

Anyway, I edited the time stamp out of your post, and now the video plays fine.
Quote:
When you copy Youtube links, one of the options is “copy video URL at current time.” The URL you supplied ended with &t=75s, which means if a user were to click on it, the video would start at the 75 second mark. Apparently, such “current time” URLs don't work here on the boards. Anyway, I edited the time stamp out of your post, and now the video plays fine.
Then you could as well delete my post.
johnny [staff]
I'm gonna try to fix the timestamp thingies
Full band collaboration cover!!! I had the honor to be invited to play with three awesome musicians. We covered Rebound by Teenage Bottlerocket.
Guinny
Right on, Jay!
Cover time again. The Swedish all-female band Sahara Hotnights with Rockaway Beach, originally by the Ramones. On this occasion the bassist isn't quite female.
Fast, faster, fastest… The Ramones' Blitzkrieg Bop by Pennywise (and me).
Ares
The Reaper-BOC
Notably slower than the version I covered a few weeks ago. Rob Zombie's version of Blitzkrieg Bop.

Reply to this thread