0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

Misfits - The Forbidden Zone
Marko1960
It was a different ball game in Minden, Westfalia, Germany. It was November 1995, I was machine plastering on the sites and living in a Volkswagen Type 25 Campervan, I had three duvets and I'd light the gas hob before I went to sleep, but I'd wake up around 4 am to find the flame frozen solid!
Quote:
It was a different ball game in Minden, Westfalia, Germany. It was November 1995, I was machine plastering on the sites and living in a Volkswagen Type 25 Campervan, I had three duvets and I'd light the gas hob before I went to sleep, but I'd wake up around 4 am to find the flame frozen solid!
Butane doesn't have enough pressure at temperatures just below the freezing point of water. Propane has a lower boiling point. Often a mixture of propane and butane is used. It is advisable to keep the pressure valve / flow control at modest temperatures.
Marko1960
I live on the North Sea coast aswell, I'm literally 5 minutes walk from the beach, I'm a bit further north than you, if I head due east id eventually hit Denmark but the temperature rarely drops below freezing.

I was kidding about the frozen flame by the way
Of course a flame doesn't freeze, but butane (and other gasses) stops evaporating below a certain temperature. I live about 35 km from the coast.

Sleeves! Stupid Games - Teenage Bottlerocket.
IamMark
SLEEEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEESSSSSSSSSSAH!

Quote:
SLEEEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEESSSSSSSSSSAH!
…and the world is still turning, see?

This was originally supposed to be a four string song, but yeah. Looks like the five string is going to be getting a lot of work until the four string is fixed.
Something didn't work like it should… Can't delete…

Reply to this thread