0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Isn't there a bassm99 here?

Latex Sex
Scared? Of little ole me???!!! What gives you that impression?
softcell62
on the UG site bassm99 has reached 200, but one of those was for a non bass tab. Hopefully we shall see the 200th bass tab this weekend, fingers crossed!
Yeah I saw that myself at the UG site. This is the site that counts though!
softcell62
YAHOO!!! Congratulations on giving us 200 wonderful bass tabs! Here's to many more my friend!
softcell62
PS: It had to be a Soft Cell tab! I was hoping it would be. Celebrating with where it all began
Latex Sex
Congratulations bassm99. It's a big milestone submitting the amount of tabs that you have. I along with many others have enjoyed your tabs & will continue to do so. I look forward to many more in the future!
Latex Sex
Quote:
PS: It had to be a Soft Cell tab! I was hoping it would be. Celebrating with where it all began

Indeed it's a fitting tribute to celebrate that way
Way to go bassm99! Congratulations with reaching that magic figure of 200. That is quite something. As you know I'm a big fan of your tabs since discovering them on UG. It was you that directed me to check out this site which I'm very thankful for.
I enjoy playing your tabs & through them we have managed to become friends which is the best bit of all.
Take care Dude!
mayhem
Well done bassm99. To think you've tabbed 200 and you're not top of the tree, that's frightening Even so great achievement
icehouse1
I'd like to add my congratulations in reaching the 200 tab mark. As with lovetheeighties not only are your tabs a great source of inspiration but your friendship too. I think it was great that you tabbed a Soft Cell song to mark the occasion, it couldn't have been anyone else!
All the best mate

Reply to this thread