0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

How do I delete my account?

johnny880
Quote:
Quote: without the noise of a chat page ! Says the bloke who's responded half a dozen times ( mainly to himself , no surprise there ) to this thread !!!!I've stopped posting in the forums due to the amount of inane drivel you have to get through about “ your ” flippin page Quite frankly you do my head in fella I'm sure you'll come back with half a dozen replies , but I won't be back to see them Viva le punk
Thanks for the kind remarks kinda lousy of you. When the page comes up post your original tabs if you have some to share. I am sorry I hurt your head maybe you need some medication. Because its pretty god damn simple. Post your ideas or don't. What don't you guys get. Sheeeesh come on..
johnny [staff]
it's just a website, nobody needs to get upset
johnny880
Quote:
it's just a website, nobody needs to get upset
I am upset. I want to tab original ideas and see ideas from other players. Instead I get grief. I don't get it.
LoudLon [moderator]
We have a lot of things we want to do to improve the site, but the staff here have lives. We don't have tons of available time. And if we did, our priorities, as Johnny mentioned, are ratings abuse and cleaning up the archive. Your suggestions have been noted, and Johnny has already said he'll look into them when he gets the time.

The reason you're getting grief is because you're being too demanding. You don't just walk into someone's house and start telling them where to put the furniture. Be patient.

That said, the original issue of this thread has been addressed and settled. Closing 'er up.

Thread locked

This thread has been locked by an administrator.