0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

How do I delete my account?

The Bassist
What the title says.
LoudLon [moderator]
Why would you want to delete your account? Is there an issue we need to address?
Quote:
Why would you want to delete your account? Is there an issue we need to address?

No, I just dont use the site anymore. I always got my tabs from UG or Songsterr and was only here to show my covers which I don't do anymore. The forum can be pretty dead sometimes and usually there are no interesting threads. I went from checking the forum once a day to once a week to once a month.
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: Why would you want to delete your account? Is there an issue we need to address? No, I just dont use the site anymore. I always got my tabs from UG or Songsterr and was only here to show my covers which I don't do anymore. The forum can be pretty dead sometimes and usually there are no interesting threads. I went from checking the forum once a day to once a week to once a month.
Maybe if they started the page for original ideas it might spark some interest. As it is I am with you. I check things out less often than I used to. I don't have as much interest. I want to post my ideas. And I want to see and play ideas from other players. As it is the tabs posted are that persons interpretation of the song. Maybe right maybe wrong. A lot is wrong. I would be far more interested in playing some cool digs that someone else has come up with, than spending a lot of time going over 50 versions of a tune to find the one that fits the song. A whole lotta grief doing that. So I don't. It wastes my time. When BIGBASSTABS wants to expand into new and exciting areas and ideas I will be all over that.
Marko1960
A THREAD for original ideas is identical to a page for original ideas, I don't know why you can't see that. BBT isn't perfect but it's as close as you are gonna get
johnny880
NO ITS NOT
johnny880
You need a completely different page like the new bass tabs page. Without the chat. Without the noise. Not a thread. Just homemade tabs without out having to sort thru commentary. No talk. No B.S. Just music from musicians around the world that want to share there stuff and pick up other ideas on a page free from noise. Why cant you see that ?
Quote:
What the title says.

sorry to see you go but it's your choice at the end of the day. Write to johnny or loudlon to pass on your request
johnny880
When and if BIGBASSTABS ads on a page for original ideas free of chat. I will be all over that. But as a thread it doesn't work for the whole idea. To much noise.
LoudLon [moderator]
The Bassist – Understood. As for deleting your account, I personally can't do it (I can ban, not delete) and while I'm sorry to see you go, obviously it's your choice to do so. No hard feelings. You're always welcome here.

Johnny880 - As I've said to you before, the nature of conversation is occasionally to stray off-topic. Especially on the internet, it's unrealistic to expect discussion to be free of stray or side chat. I allowed you to start a second original idea thread, and you yourself have done very little with it. Our message board may not be very active, but I'm not going to allow multiple threads covering the same thing to clutter it up. If the original idea thread strays, steer it back on topic with a new original idea.
Marko1960
Quote:
When and if BIGBASSTABS ads on a page for original ideas free of chat. I will be all over that. But as a thread it doesn't work for the whole idea. To much noise.
So a person puts his original idea on this page and that's it, no feedback because chat is not allowed, not much point putting it on in the first place

Thread locked

This thread has been locked by an administrator.