0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I Have a Cold

mr zee
By the way, the bass was an S G copy, not an EB3 copy strangely though, more an S G with four strings

Gibson did 3 bass' on that shape

EB O 1 pick up 2 knobs

EB 3 2 pick ups 4 knobs and a selector dial

SG 2 pick ups 3 knobs

I think
Marko1960
Quote:
By the way, the bass was an S G copy, not an EB3 copy strangely though, more an S G with four strings Gibson did 3 bass' on that shapeEB O 1 pick up 2 knobsEB 3 2 pick ups 4 knobs and a selector dialSG 2 pick ups 3 knobsI think
No, the EB3 was the first Gibson to use that body shape, (wasn't the EBO violin shaped). Shortly after the EB3s introduction the Les Paul Junior and Special went from the Double Cut shape to the EB3 shape, then in 1961 the Les Paul Standard went over to the EB3 shape, early models were labelled Les Paul Standard but Les Paul refused to endorse them and they became the SG. The Les Paul Custom switched over in 1963 but the classic Les Paul shape was re introduced in 1968
Marko1960
Sorry Mr Zee, it was the EBO but it had a violin style open headstock.
I stand corrected

Edited by moderator. Please refrain from being a dick, thanks.
MotorMog
Quote:
suck me balls @$!#

Your a pleasant young thing arnt you , as it's nearly Christmas ( good will to all men and racists )il quite happily kick them so hard that you can reach the notes on the snowman like Aled Jones

mr zee
Quote:
Sorry Mr Zee, it was the EBO but it had a violin style open headstock.I stand corrected

I think the violin bass was an EB 1 and they did an EB 2 which was a semi acoustc bass, similar to the ES35 or whatever its number was
mr zee
Quote:
suck me balls @$!#

I take t you,ve got some then, Mr beiber.
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Sorry Mr Zee, it was the EBO but it had a violin style open headstock.I stand corrected I think the violin bass was an EB 1 and they did an EB 2 which was a semi acoustc bass, similar to the ES35 or whatever its number was
ES 335, which was really the guitar that Les Paul had in mind, it was introduced in 1958 with the ES 345 and ES 355, Marty McFly played one in 1955 on Back to the Future which means he must have nipped into 1958 to pick one up on his way to 1955
LoudLon [moderator]
Closing this up. All it takes is one a-hole resorting to racial epithets and it kills it for everyone.

Thread locked

This thread has been locked by an administrator.