0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I Have a Cold

MotorMog

Something to get you inspired Marko,chocolate cornetto !!!
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: Quote: He would, but there's no trains, up here or down there. Now he's got the van fixed he can drive them down Hell fire that van's that old you'll need coal to run it, and not that cheap chinese stuff either. Good old nutty slack will be needed. lol

Christ. The first bass i bought would be about the same age.
LP
I don't have a cold but my bass has 4 strings
Quote:
I don't have a cold but my bass has 4 strings

a bass with 4 strings? how topical
johnny880
Quote:
like i say it's beyond my understanding
What I am trying to say to you is that everything relates to how you perform on the bass. If you have a cold. Got in a fight with your wife or girlfriend. Have heartburn, or gas and everytime you fart you miss a note. Anything can take away from your playing. It was just something to talk about. That's all. I think people like to have fun and get tired of talking about same old bass stuff and like to share other things. Its usually related to music in some form and its fun to read and join in if you choose. That's what its all about imho…
johnny880
And I may start another thread one day that relates to music in one way or another. Especially if things get slow. Stars and Stripes go nuts. Start a thread. Something topical.
Marko1960
Quote:
Something to get you inspired Marko,chocolate cornetto !!!
Woah, video unavailable! But I remember it well, funny stuff
LP
Video unavailable, it happens
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Mog, easy on the booze, got this pic of you twenty years from now The photo is back a page I wont be far off looking like that by Jan 2nd , packing up the tools early this Christmas on the 21st so even more all day drinking He's a big old unit John McCoy ,check out the bass player in TriggerFinger
I have a bit of a connection to John McCoy, I bought my first bass back in 76 from a bloke called Phil Brady, he was bass player with Hartlepool band ‘White Spirit’, they were actually quite big in the New wave of British Heavy Metal, the lead guitarist went on to join ‘Gillan’, playing alongside John McCoy. After Gillan he joined Iron Maiden where he's been ever since. By the way, the bass was an S G copy, not an EB3 copy strangely though, more an S G with four strings
Marko1960
Quote:
Video unavailable, it happens
I know, the Tyson Fury fight is unavailable too

Thread locked

This thread has been locked by an administrator.