0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I Have a Cold

Marko1960
Anyway, on a different note and also way off topic, I've just been changing the fuel filter on my van and Christmas carollers went next door, they didn't come to mine, must have been cos I was covered in oil and grease, just as well though cos they would have gone away empty handed, I'm no expert but I'm almost certain Merry Chritmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens ISNT a Christmas carol
MotorMog
Quote:
Anyway, on a different note and also way off topic, I've just been changing the fuel filter on my van and Christmas carollers went next door, they didn't come to mine, must have been cos I was covered in oil and grease, just as well though cos they would have gone away empty handed, I'm no expert but I'm almost certain Merry Chritmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens ISNT a Christmas carol

The laxitives you gave out at Halloween may have something to do with them giving you a swerve

Send them round mine ,I'll give em 25p for a rendition of This Ole House
mr zee
He would, but there's no trains, up here or down there.
MotorMog

Quote:
He would, but there's no trains, up here or down there.

Now he's got the van fixed he can drive them down

Marko1960
I can't, no cider lollies left
Marko1960
…and when they start singin ‘What’s Behind the Green Door' I'll hit em with ‘a miserable tight arsed twat’
Marko1960
Quote:
Mog, easy on the booze, got this pic of you twenty years from now

The photo is back a page
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Mog, easy on the booze, got this pic of you twenty years from now The photo is back a page

I wont be far off looking like that by Jan 2nd , packing up the tools early this Christmas on the 21st so even more all day drinking

He's a big old unit John McCoy ,check out the bass player in TriggerFinger
MotorMog
Quote:
I can't, no cider lollies left

I'm sure you could knock some up
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: He would, but there's no trains, up here or down there. Now he's got the van fixed he can drive them down

Hell fire that van's that old you'll need coal to run it, and not that cheap chinese stuff either. Good old nutty slack will be needed. lol

Thread locked

This thread has been locked by an administrator.