0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I Have a Cold

mr zee
Quote:
Top night out was had watching a Sex Pistols tribute band a necking far too many double JD's Bass player had no onstage amplification apart from a monitor , DI box straight into the house PA and it sounded a bit shit .Health update …Headache has gone but I could do with a pooh
Winnie?

Holy shit batmog
MotorMog
Quote:
I don't have a hangover either! No cold, no hangover, what the hell is wrong with me?Stars and Stripes, it's what we call ‘way off topic’ and it's just a bit of fun, in fact the biggest thread on BBT Forum is the Duran Duran thread, goes on forever, what that has to do with bass playing is beyond me aswell

I know it's way off topic, but it's beyond me, just an opinion.

At least Duran Duran is related to bass playing and a thread about them is understandable, even though i hate the band.
Quote:
Health update …Headache has gone but I could do with a pooh

i feel like that everytime i hear the bass player from the smiths
mr zee
I like playing bass, its great. I also shit, get colds, drink beer etc. I don't like ailments or hangovers, but hey, that's life.
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Health update …Headache has gone but I could do with a pooh i feel like that everytime i hear the bass player from the smiths

You mean Andy Rourke? Take a closer look at my avatar, I think he's an amazing bassist, check out Barbarism Begins at Home from Meat is Murder
Quote:
Quote: Quote: You mean Andy Rourke? Take a closer look at my avatar, I think he's an amazing bassist, check out Barbarism Begins at Home from Meat is Murder

I know he gives me the s**ts, no problem with bowel movements when he plays
MotorMog
Brad Davis of the stoner rock band Fu Manchu will keep the pipes flowing

Watched them at small club gig a few year back , holy crap the heaviest bass sound I've ever witnessed
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: You mean Andy Rourke? Take a closer look at my avatar, I think he's an amazing bassist, check out Barbarism Begins at Home from Meat is Murder I know he gives me the s**ts, no problem with bowel movements when he plays
The Brad Pitts in a good way or the Barry Whites in a bad way?
Marko1960

Mog, easy on the booze, got this pic of you twenty years from now

Thread locked

This thread has been locked by an administrator.