0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I Have a Cold

johnny880
Quote:
Quote: I have a bit of a headache. Not sure if i should write it in here or start a new thread?! I read that as “heartache” the first time, and figured you should be playing some twangy country songs.
Tell it to my heart my achy breaky heart.
MotorMog
I HAVE A HANGOVER

But I'm still at that slightly pissed stage so it's not truly kicked in yet

mr zee
Quote:
I HAVE A HANGOVER But I'm still at that slightly pissed stage so it's not truly kicked in yet

greasy breakfast and a honey bourbon
Quote:
Quote: like i say it's beyond my understanding Really you find it that difficult.

Yep
Marko1960
I don't have a hangover either! No cold, no hangover, what the hell is wrong with me?

Stars and Stripes, it's what we call ‘way off topic’ and it's just a bit of fun, in fact the biggest thread on BBT Forum is the Duran Duran thread, goes on forever, what that has to do with bass playing is beyond me aswell
mr zee
Quote:
I don't have a hangover either! No cold, no hangover, what the hell is wrong with me?/[QUOTE] Possibly a boring, sober saturday night in, like me. Just one tube of mcewans export passed my lips.
mr zee
Quote:
I don't have a hangover either! No cold, no hangover, what the hell is wrong with me?Stars and Stripes, it's what we call ‘way off topic’ and it's just a bit of fun, in fact the biggest thread on BBT Forum is the Duran Duran thread, goes on forever, what that has to do with bass playing is beyond me aswell

Possibly a boring, sober saturday night in, like me. Just one tube of mcewans export passed my lips.
Marko1960
Five pint cans of Fosters, time to move onto Buckfast methinks, growing immune to Fosters. One can of McEwans hardly seems worth getting off the couch for
MotorMog
Top night out was had watching a Sex Pistols tribute band a necking far too many double JD's

Bass player had no onstage amplification apart from a monitor , DI box straight into the house PA and it sounded a bit shit .

Health update …

Headache has gone but I could do with a pooh
mr zee
Quote:
Five pint cans of Fosters, time to move onto Buckfast methinks, growing immune to Fosters. One can of McEwans hardly seems worth getting off the couch for

Hmmm, it did take a while. Also run out of coke for my friend gentleman jack.

Thread locked

This thread has been locked by an administrator.