0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I Have a Cold

i really do have a cold but what the f**k that has to do with playing bass is beyond my understanding
Marko1960
I don't have a cold

Sorry
2nick3
Quote:
I have a bit of a headache. Not sure if i should write it in here or start a new thread?!

I read that as “heartache” the first time, and figured you should be playing some twangy country songs.
johnny880
Quote:
i really do have a cold but what the f**k that has to do with playing bass is beyond my understanding
Damn that kicked the crap outta me. I will tell you what it has to do with bass. It makes it really difficult to play even though you want to. Made my bass feel like a ton of bricks. And besides who the F**K as you put it cares what people post. It gives people a chance to shoot the shit and yak about anything and nothing. People have lives and bass playing is a big part of our lives. I personally like to hear whats going on in other peoples lives. It all usually relates to music or the bass anyhow. Relax.
like i say it's beyond my understanding
Quote:
I don't have a cold Sorry

neither do i, maybe we should start a new thread for the fit and healthy?
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: I don't have a cold Sorry neither do i, maybe we should start a new thread for the fit and healthy?
That's the whole point. Start a thread. People will chime in if they want to. If not who cares. In the meantime you get to meet new people and bass or music talk always fits in there. Somewhere.
johnny880
In my original post I was sick as a dog. My bass felt extremely heavy and just wasn't working for me. In frustration I wanted to throw it out the window. But instead I went to bed. I feel better now and my bass is still in one piece. I write about things and if people want to respond great. If not you have a choice. Don't. I like to hear funny comments. I didn't quite understand all of them at first. British humour threw me off. But starting to understand you crazy guys. And its been my pleasure to try and get to know all of you…
johnny880
And when my teacher said Johnny you need to learn how to share. I meant that. I would have shared that frigging cold. Misery likes company. Then you would see how I felt trying to play with rubber fingers and a pumpkin head lol. You would want to chuck the bass too.
johnny880
Quote:
like i say it's beyond my understanding
Really you find it that difficult.

Thread locked

This thread has been locked by an administrator.