Cock the Hammer by Cypress Hill
Love her Madly by The Doors ( not 100%)
SuperFreak by Rick James
Nesalys
I'm beginner
johnny880
Quote:
I'm beginner
Keep playing Nesalys. I am a beginner too. Never give up. I have been playing going on 4 years now and I figure in another 6 years I can properly call myself a novice !
johnny880
Favorite things to play are my own riffs. But close to my heart is the first song I ever learned. The Offspring. Gone Away. Not so much for the bass but the overall power and meaning of the song. You can hear his pain. The lyrics, the emotion of the vocals as he sings of his love that passed away. She was killed in a car accident. And it is such a powerful tribute to her. The song blows me away. I love to rip thru that song to this day and get lost in its intensity as I play it.
johnny880
Justin Chancellor is one of the best bass players out there right now. Rock bass players that is. IMO. Nice choice Sayan. Oh did I mention he uses flange ! Distortion, chorus, delay and another 100 different effects, running thru different amps and fun things to get the great sound that he has ! Not sure that I did. And if anyone thinks his bass is all effects try playing a few notes. Try, The Pot, Jambi or Schism and get back to me. Very good bass player. But not for everyone.
Marko1960
Can't beat a bit of f… Oh wait, yeah, don't go there
Marko1960
God it's quiet round here, it's like Royston Vasey, I've been visiting Picadilly Circus, it makes your head spin
mr zee
Seen more life in a tramps vest.
mr zee
Most tunes by Blondie and The Stranglers,
mr zee
Quote:
God it's quiet round here, it's like Royston Vasey, I've been visiting Picadilly Circus, it makes your head spin

You darn sarf meeting mog perhaps

Thread locked

This thread has been locked by an administrator.