0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The shortage of bassists?

Cheekychuck
We need a bass off.
nah. he who does the most/best tabs plays the best bass rule of the online bass world
Cheekychuck
Somebody has to take over Danny's top submitter title.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Quote:
nah. he who does the most/best tabs plays the best bass rule of the online bass world

Not true the number of tabs or sheet music made by a musician doesnt make them the greatest ever or the king.

Quote:
Somebody has to take over Danny's top submitter title.

You guys the reason i make so many tabs isnt to be the best or prove a point or be better than anybody its because, if its one thing i learned from music is that music belongs to everybody, and no one is entitled to own it.

I write tabs is my way of helping others and the worlds bassists. because i was once lost when i started playing bass and there was no one to guide me through it so i one day decided to sit down grab my fender and learn by ear, and ever since that day ive been writting tabs, and giving lessons.

Remember grasshoppers, one cannot catch the wind, for it flows free without a master.

AS for the tittle you guys can have it its not why i joined the site for.
im not after it either lol i throw stuff up as i fill a request or as a i see a tab
and i said in the online bass world danny we can't hear anyone play bass over the site
Cheekychuck
Danny, i didn't mean to suggest that you do it for a title. It was just a reflection of the hard work and dedication you put into this site, and your tab numbers prove that. That's all.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Trolling you guys is too easy
lol, dont make me come give you a noogie dan!
Cheekychuck
SIR YES SIR!!!

Reply to this thread