0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What Are The Worst (Racist, Meanest, Crappiest, Mediocre, Awkward) Music & Music Videos You've Ever Seen or Heard?

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
……..Johnny lock this forum its getting to PG-13
linkinpark232
@$!# you Marko. No sirrrr
johnny [staff]
please keep profanities to a minimum, the problem is that search engines can flag this site as unsafe for children and then people with search safe on wont be able to see bbt in search results, tnx
Marko1960
He's hormones have kicked in
linkinpark232
Gah
blue
You guys are too excited

I thought Royals was about seeing ‘royals’ or rich people in general all over the media and accepting that she'll never be like that but she doesn't mind..?

Also, I'm a fan of rap and hip hop music and a lot of pop but I have a really hard time defending some of it. I mean, I love Nicki Minaj even if a lot of her videos are just ways to show off her (amazing) figure, Blurred Lines was really catchy (I watched both versions of the video and still learned to play it on my bass) and I sing along to everything I hear regardless of how bad the song is.

At the same time, there's no way to defend Move Bitch by Ludacris or Miss New Bootie by Bubba Sparx or I Like Big Butts by DJ Mixalot. I still rap along though.

Oh - one other song that always makes me laugh but that other people think is awful: Bend Over by RDX. The dance (that was genuinely done in clubs) was all the girls bend over and guys just go to town behind them.
Marko1960
What about Smack My Bitch Up by The Prodigy
Marko1960
Quote:
@$!# you Marko. No sirrrr
Yes sireee Bob
i dont know if linkin said that playfully or not…. and i hate most rap videos.
linkinpark232
I said it playfully. Jesus, learn to figure me out

Reply to this thread