0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The Music Man Bongo 6

5 string guy
10 years ago
Report this message
I don't really know why I want this. Could be the body, could be the neck, could be that John Myung plays one, but it just speaks to me like no other bass. anyone else got a bass like this bass is to me?
TheDude [staff]
that looks very pimp.
I want one sooooooooooo bad.
johnny [staff]
Then you will have to change your name to 6 string guy. People will maybe mistake you for a guitarist
Cheekychuck
Just keep building 5SG, you can work your way up to a 24 string bass. That Musicman is a sweet looking guitar
Marko1960
Why not go for a seven string
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
I have one its the greatest thing ever for chords and melody playing on bass but In BLUE 5 String Guy I have the most highest respect and loyalty for such good taste sir
Quote:
Why not go for a seven string
I will tell you Marko. 7s are cool, but a tad bulky in the neck region for my tastes. The 6 is my limit when it comes down to it. It's just a need to expand and explore bass. All I need now is 2 grand. Anyone want to make a donation???
Quote:
I have one its the greatest thing ever for chords and melody playing on bass but In BLUE 5 String Guy I have the most highest respect and loyalty for such good taste sir
They have one in an emerald green with a touch of metal flake. That one is beautiful.
Although if I could find one with the same finish as my Ibanez, that would be awesome.
Although if I could find one with the same finish as my Ibanez, that would be awesome.

Reply to this thread