0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Band tattoos!

I don't have one, but a buddy of mine has the worst tattoo ever. It's a seahorse with a captian's hat on and a topless mermaid under the seahorse with her head tilted back. I need not explain what “Captain Seahorse” is doing.
TheDude [staff]
this thread needs more images!
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
I don't have one, but a buddy of mine has the worst tattoo ever. It's a seahorse with a captian's hat on and a topless mermaid under the seahorse with her head tilted back. I need not explain what “Captain Seahorse” is doing.

He's not having sex with her? Because that just seems like a missed opportunity.
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
He's not having sex with her? Because that just seems like a missed opportunity.
legit lol.
mszzzi
I have one, it is a high contrast drawing someone did of my 8ft tall sculpture, that was used as album art for a punk-pop band i played accordion in (occasionally) when i was in college
Quote:
Let's just say it rhymes with facial……
Here's the picture of mine from my twitter:
… that clearly did not work. Any help with posting pictures to the forum? I've never done it before.
IamMark
Quote:
… that clearly did not work. Any help with posting pictures to the forum? I've never done it before.
Host your picture on a site like PhotBucket, then in your post, click on the tree icon above the text box, and then put your image URL in. Voila!
TheDude [staff]
Melvin, it's going to be difficult to embed the image directly from twitter, i think it would be best if you followed mark's advice.

save the image from twitter to your computer (if it isn't there already), then upload it to imgur.com and get the direct link (this is important, it needs to have a .png or .jpg extension) and paste into the dialog you get here when you click on the little tree icon.

i've managed to dig out the image you tried to link to, cool bunny.

Reply to this thread