0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

WE NEED MORE MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!

5 string guy
10 years ago
Report this message
I have been on a huge Iron Maiden bender lately, and have been looking up their music and tabs. One I noticed that is missing form this site is Power Slave……. Any takers?
IamMark
I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN!!!!!
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Quote:
I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN!!!!!

The Prisoner, love that song

and hey!!…how come no one told me there was an iron maiden forum im a fan believe it or not even if im 20, i love them

BTW Bassguy1… i mean 5stringguy i looked at power slave heres a sample, if you like it ill tab it

IRON MAIDEN - POWER SLAVE BASS TAB

Intro

G|————————————————————————–7-6-7-9-7-6h7p6—-|
D|————————————————————————————————-8–|
A|–0-000-000-00-03–0-000-000-00-01–0-000-000-00-03—————————-|
E|————————————————————————————————–|(x5)

johnny [staff]
I love iron maiden! I've seen them in 2000 and in 2003. Great shows
Marko1960
I live in the same town as Janick Gers
Cheekychuck
I saw the Powerslave tour back in the eighties. Iron Maiden Rocks! Eddie Lives! Two Minutes to Midnight, Aces High, and Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Danny my friend, tab is looking well, keep on keepin' on sir.
IamMark
I totally respect Maiden for staying true to form. I can't think of any other band who has had as much success without mainstream media exposure.

Every member of that band has their head on straight, and are true musicians.

I had all their albums up through Fear of the Dark. Haven't heard much of their recent stuff. I think I saw Steve Harris now has a side project that's touring. That guy is a work horse and can't sit still.
Totally agree with you Mark. Any popularity that Maiden has earned is purely by word of mouth spread by the ever loyal fans. As for Harris, I think he will retire when death comes knocking.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
hey 5 stringguy ill post the tab tomorrow i got it done

Reply to this thread