0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

upcoming gigs your attending

MotorMog
The Old Firm Casuals at the 100 club London in August

Oi Oi
MotorMog
Saxon supported by Girlschool and Fastway - Shepherds Bush Empire London in November
Marko1960
Mog, you not going to the Camden Rocks Festival today?
MotorMog
Quote:
Mog, you not going to the Camden Rocks Festival today?

Unfortunately not i try limit myself to 1 gig a month so it's sham69 only for me in July and also off to rome in a couple of weeks for hols so need to save the pennies

Its also bit of a treck getting to London from where I am in west sussex so needs to be a band that's worth the effort to go and see ,out if this years lineup only ginger wildheart would be on my list

Camden is a cool place to go gigging and drinking though,saw black label society at the roundhouse a couple of years ago and got properly smashed
Marko1960
Have you been to Rome before? I went to Sorrento just south of Naples a couple of years ago, it absolutely gorgeous, sorry I did'nt visit Rome though. Jeremy Spencer from Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac was staying at our hotel, I swear it was him but I didnt have the balls to talk to him
MotorMog
Quote:
Have you been to Rome before? I went to Sorrento just south of Naples a couple of years ago, it absolutely gorgeous, sorry I did'nt visit Rome though. Jeremy Spencer from Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac was staying at our hotel, I swear it was him but I didnt have the balls to talk to him

nope will be our first visit,were taking our daughter for a cultural trip (dont laugh im not all beers n punk rock) as she will be studying A level art next year

first time weve been able to afford a holiday abroad in the summer now both kids have left school ,still pricey so just going for 3 nights but really looking forward to it

hopefully the house will still be standing ,18 year old son staying home to look after the dogs

BOOM!!!
Marko1960
Just dont let him put an event on Facebook. Booooom!!
MotorMog
Quote:
Just dont let him put an event on Facebook. Booooom!!

He's a pretty sensible lad and I'm hoping that he can be trusted

We did leave both kids behind when the mrs and I went to Dublin earlier in the year for 3 nights and the house was still standing

Mmmm best change the wifi code me thinks just before we leave Kabooooooom

MotorMog
At long bloody last summer has arrived in the UK so the Mrs and I are off To Ramblin Man Festival this coming weekend

Reply to this thread