0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

Hey everyone, the name's Matt and I've been playing bass since I was 13 (I'm 22 now). I play a fretless acoustic bass in a travelling folk/old-timey band. I play guitar, harmonica, and piano too, but the all powerful bass line is my passion.
alice-Z
Hiya my names alice (hint alice-Z)I'm 14 and I've been playing bass for about 2 months I play a black and pink weitfield bass but I also play guitar,keyboards/piano,recorder,tenor horn and french horn. I'm currently in 2 brass bands and I'm forming a rock/metal group with my friends … I picked up bass after years of wanting to be just like Paul Mc-Cartney (I'm a vegertarien and everything) when I was younger and now I wanna just be the best bassist I can be and rock the show!
LuisUSB
Hi, my name is Luis, I started playing the bass like a month ago; I have an Eagle USB-491 4 TBK (didn`t know about it until I saw it and it has a pretty good sound) I think it`s all, also my English is not so good so I apologize if I have misspelled words.
Guybob
My name is Guy. I started playing the bass about 2 months ago. I purchased a Washburn XB-100 through Craigslist. I practice all I can without letting it take over my life, although I'd just as soon let it! I played trumpet through high school, and bought drums in college. I don't have room for the drums now and have always wanted to play bass, so here I go!
Kenchi
Started playing bass after I got my first bass guitar for xmas. I developed a real interest in the instrument after being exposed to Cliff Burton. I play a few other instruments but bass is really what I am most comfortable with. I am just now coming back from a two year hiatus and am relearning the instrument. There are so many things I have to learn. I am loving the whole process.
maccaria
hi im maccaria. Been playing guitar for around a year. Decided to give bass a try too. Been playing bass for around 5 days now Got myself a schecter SGR C4 bass and am loving keeping it LOW
Ohai i'm tom. i'm 13 and i played drums for three years, then got bored and got a bass, and i've had it about a month now. i have an eko mm600 and it is just brilliant
Ohai i'm tom. i'm 13 and i played drums for three years, then got bored and got a bass, and i've had it about a month now. i have an eko mm600 and it is just brilliant
bassmark
Hi i'm Mark and its all new to me !! Im 33 and always been into guitars and music, but only been playing for aroung a year ! What can i say, ive been busy…… making up for it now tho in a big way…..
What's up, people. This is sick site from what I can tell. We finally have a replacement for dear sweet Bassmasta.net!

Can't wait to start hanging out with y'all!

Reply to this thread