0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

Quote:
It's a pain to master, but I love it.

You should try this until you can do without it.

When you start with a fretless or an upright you can add guides (with a tuner by marking off with a pencil) for the positions (all the notes of the major scale on the outer two strings for one octave, in terms of frets being 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12.
5, 7, 9 and 12 on a fretless is not necessary to add because there are already guides at the top of the fingerboard in view of the player)

Guides can be made of black masking tape (black; the same color as the fingerboard, so that the audience wont know that you are “cheating&rdquo cut thinner to size of about 3-5mm wide.
Hi everyone, I'm Dave. I was playing drums for 20-odd years before my brother gave me an old Aria Pro II Precise bass to mess around with. Since then I have given the drums away and played bass ever since, a little over 3 years. Although I still love the drums, I prefer playing the bass.
Chopps
Quote:
Hi everyone, I'm Dave. I was playing drums for 20-odd years before my brother gave me an old Aria Pro II Precise bass to mess around with. Since then I have given the drums away and played bass ever since, a little over 3 years. Although I still love the drums, I prefer playing the bass.
Its addicting
yo bro's, all our friends played except me, one day my wife invites folks over and they threw me in the fire..now on disabillity and severe bilateral carpel tunnel, im limited to an hr a day…my main bass is a peavey usa made long scale millenium, with passive pj pickups…i use a bass iq triple envelope filter to get that funky sound….gonna be 60 soon
I'm Kelsey Cunningham, a bassist living in Portland, OR. I'm 13 years old, and I'm a fan of any music scaling from 1950 to 2000, especially 90's punk, like Jawbreaker and Rancid, and Bad Religion. My favorite bassist is Matt Freeman of Rancid, and my choice of bass is a Fender Jazz.
Hello My name is Tuan,and I do not know how to play the bass. I just bought a yamaha tonight and will try to learn. This site is the first thing to pop up when I try to google for tabs. However i don't even know how to read bass tabs =[. However I hope I learn fast.
darkhorse
Hey there. I'm Juan dela Cruz from the Philippines. I've just turned 16 and I have been playing bass for well over a year now.I like to jam to almost any song with a great bass line.
Hi im Jerad from maryland and I just started playing bass and even formed a band! any advice would be spectacular!
Gurkin
Hi, I'm Jamie. Starting to learn the bass again after not really taking it seriously the first time round. Got a good friend helping me learn the basic stuff. Any advice is good advice. If possible can someone who is part of the staff remove J/B from my avatar… It offends my eyes.
johnny [staff]
Hey Gurkin,

you can change your avatar by going to your profile and clicking on it!

Reply to this thread