0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

mazzyw
Absolutely IamMark can tread music for the life of me but can understand these tabs and tabbers lol
LoudLon [moderator]
Same here, Mazzy. Can't read a lick of sheet music. It's all heiroglyphics to me.
Quote:
Same here, Mazzy. Can't read a lick of sheet music. It's all heiroglyphics to me.
And here. I think The notation should be revised. It should at leased be based on 12 semitones…
Marko1960
I can….

…just sayin is all
mazzyw
Lol .. There s always one marko1960
Marko1960
I cant sit and play a piece while site reading but I can work it out pretty quickly, once you know what notes the staff lines are its fairly easy
Marko1960
…but dont sweat it if you cant, Paul McArtney cant either!
Newbie here. Am retired now and started looking for others to play/jam with. FINALLY realized that there are too many (and better) guitar players out there. Always played rhythm guitar so figured I'd play drums or bass instead. Was hoping more for drums….I do have a small folding Roland kit….
Found some guys to play with, drummer lots of experience, two guitarists with some experience. So now I'm the bassist. I love it. Am learning to play the instrument, theory, etc. Learning songs makes it fun. Thanks for all the tabs folks have submitted. They help me a lot.

No idea where that photo came from…..

Hey. Name's Rosemary. Introductions are awkward. Still, wanted to say hello.
Just picked up the bass again after a long hiatus. This site is pretty awesome. Hi, everyone.
Marko1960
Hi 4stringsnow, hi Rosemary, great to have you aboard

Reply to this thread