0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

IamMark
Quote:
I am a fan of Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Van Halen, Anthrax, The Black Keys, and Jennifer Lawrence.

The “Jennifer Lawrence” was a nice touch.
Quote:
The “Jennifer Lawrence” was a nice touch.
Yes, yes it was. Hence the profile picture.
Sidsquishus
She's brilliant in Winter's Bone. Haven't seen the Hunger Games and don't want to.
IamMark
Quote:
She's brilliant in Winter's Bone. Haven't seen the Hunger Games and don't want to.
I never heard of her before watching the Hunger Games. My family made me watch that movie, and through the entire thing I kept asking, “why is this happening?” “This doesn't make any sense…” etc. I thought the movie was a little blah because apparently the book was so detailed the movie got whittled down to pretty much nothing.

Turned me off from even wanting to read the book or watching the other Hunger Games movie that came out.

But J.L. was pretty cute in the movie. Isn't she in the new X-men movie? All naked and painted blue?
johnny [staff]
When I heard about the movie I thought it was a rip-off of Battle Royale (the japanese film based on a manga). I haven't seen Hunger Games yet, but Battle Royale is pretty cool.
TheDude [staff]
i thought she was brilliant in silver linings playbook.

and i love how she somehow hijacked this thread.
johnny [staff]
I think she somehow hijacked the internet. Whenever someone posts her image on reddit that person receives a million upvotes.

anyways, newcomers don't be affraid: say hi, tell us a bit about yourselves
TheDude [staff]
we need to convince her to become our spokesperson!

or marry me, at least.
Cheekychuck
Quote:

I had no intention of watching Hunger Games. I watched it and was actually impressed. Anything with Woody Harrelson has some entertainment value.
And yes Jennifer L is easy on the eyes
LoudLon [moderator]
Lots of folks talk about how gorgeous JL is, but honestly I don't see it. She's a terrific actress, that's for sure – she's been excellent in everything I've seen her in – but as far as looks go, I'm not impressed. But then I happen to think Tina Fey is drop-dead sexy, so take my opinion of beauty for what it's worth.

Reply to this thread