0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

rokky05
hi guys. im new here and just found out about this site. i hope Big Bass Tabs will continue being awesome and appreciate all the efforts you guys have done by submitting all these cool tabs. i grew up listening to red hot chili peppers and the bass lines by flea are just inspiring. for me music are just beautiful no matter what genre they are. from bassist like steve harris to mark hoppus their music are just awesome. keep ROCKIN the bass!
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Quote:
hi guys. im new here and just found out about this site. i hope Big Bass Tabs will continue being awesome and appreciate all the efforts you guys have done by submitting all these cool tabs. i grew up listening to red hot chili peppers and the bass lines by flea are just inspiring. for me music are just beautiful no matter what genre they are. from bassist like steve harris to mark hoppus their music are just awesome. keep ROCKIN the bass!

rokky05 is my double O_____O !!!!

RHCP is AWESOME i saw them at the lolapalooza in the US
Hi All,

Rockin Scot living in Holland fan of simple basslines Ala Pixies Kim Deal
hey everyone, first off im 15, in a band and have been playing guitar for 2 years and bass for about 5 months. ive been using this site since I started bass but just now got a profile. I play mostly Funk and Reggae and mainly cover RHCP,AFI,Primus,Blink 182 and Daft Punk.Hope to post some tabs soon.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
man alot of RHCP blink 182 primus and daft punks out there glad to have you guys and anything you need ill tab
hi every one i forgot to post here when i registered for the forum. i am a beginner on the bass. i placed guitar for a while when i was young then guitar got stolen and i pretty much gave up. years later i make a friend who plays guitar and he has a bass that someone left at his house that he was selling so I've been interested in bass for awhile so i figured id try it. i listen to rock in general but prefer heavy gloomy bassy music. also slayer metallica zepplin Sabbath etc. i am still a learner so alto of stuff is beyond me for now but im improving.
Hey Hey, just got my first bass today played guitar before a little bit so I can just about do paranoid, seven nation army and the chain.

I love a lot of different types of music: rock, metal, classical old school punk but really can't handle popular music at the moment.
Ell todo
Hi to all, I see there's an introduction thread so I should be polite. I'm 40 been playing since I was16. my primary interest is 1st & 2nd gen British metal. I play a collection of Basses a Bassman 300 and two 8x10,s which I miss dearly because we are half a world apart at the moment. So for now I play an acoustic.
“I love the smell of hot valves in the morning. . . Smells like victory”
harryset
Greetings, from northern Minnesota.

I am 65 years old, and only picked up my bass for the first time, a couple of weeks ago. It's an old “Johnson” long scale bass that I picked up from a house that was being demolished, about 10 years ago. It has been sitting in a corner of my den ever since.

I changed the strings over to flat wound, lights, and picked up a used Fender Frontman amp from the local shop. The instrument isn't in good condition, and has reached the limits to neck adjustment. Even though they sit higher off of the fret board than I'd like, it is still reasonably easy to hit the notes.

I've been running the major scales for a while, and trying to pick out some easy songs to keep me interested.
linkinpark232
Let's see, I never knew bout this. God I'm late as hell. I'm Brad and I live in Missouri, not much goes on where I live. Don't know many places to play gigs. Weapons of destruction: Epiphone goth Tbird, a Fender Squier Jag (backup) and getting a Fender Rumble 100 1x15 with horn from parents at Christmas. In three bands, two are out of state and sending a demo to where my girlfriend lives up in Vermont. My main band is Pierced which is a thrash/industrial metal shock band and I sing in that, other two are from Cincinnati, Ohio and I sing and play bass in Institution which is rapcore and play bass in punk/blues band Blister. I love Marilyn Manson almost as much as my girlfriend, he's my biggest influence though. I had a terrible experience on Ultimate Guitar yesterday. I love everyone on here and am grateful for all you guys helping each other out (even if I do have dumb google worthy questions but I trust you guys more).

Reply to this thread