0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Motley Crue - The Final Tour

Twiggybass
In March 2013, Sixx announced that the band plans to break up for good after their next album and a subsequent farewell tour. Sixx has often expressed a desire for the band to end while they're still at what he feels is a high point in their career. Vince Neil speculated that the band would release new music in 2014 and that the farewell tour would commence in either 2014 or 2015, saying that “Tours last about two years. So to finish the world, you’ve got to do the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia…it takes some time.” Neil has also discussed the possibility of the band reuniting in the future, although Sixx has insisted that the band will never return following the tour. Both Neil and Tommy Lee have speculated that the band's farewell tour is in part due to Mick Mars' health issues stemming from his ankylosing spondylitis, although Mars has since denied those claims, which have since also been refuted by Neil.

On January 28, 2014 at the conference inside Beacher's Madhouse Theater in Hollywood, Mötley Crüe announced the full details of their retirement tour spanning 70 dates with Alice Cooper playing as a special guest. The tour is set to commence in Grand Rapids, Michigan on July 2, 2014. The band members have signed a “cessation of touring agreement” which will prevent them from touring under the Mötley Crüe name beyond the end of 2015. The tour will also serve to promote an upcoming country-music album paying tribute to the band, due for release in summer 2014, and their movie “The Dirt”, due for release in 2015. However, the band did not release details on new material at the time.
linkinpark232
I was literally about to say something but I forgot it. Don't you hate it when that happens?
linkinpark232
Oh yeah I remember I don't know what tour with only 70 dates lasts over 2 years. Most tours are 9 months max
Twiggybass
no no dude just 70 shows are with Alice Cooper throughout the tour
linkinpark232
I wish Alice was headlining…
Twiggybass
Its Motley Crue dude. i have seen Alice
August 1st, Yusauna Ampitheater, Salt Lake City, Utah, and guess who has 2 front row tickets for him and his wonderful girlfriend.
Twiggybass
awesome dude. i got it here in toronto Canada for Aug just got them today
linkinpark232
Quote:
August 1st, Yusauna Ampitheater, Salt Lake City, Utah, and guess who has 2 front row tickets for him and his wonderful girlfriend.

I actually might be going to that concert!!! I may be in Salt Lake that week, if not I'm going August 3rd in Kansas City
Quote:
awesome dude. i got it here in toronto Canada for Aug just got them today
Best $100 I've ever invested hands down. Now, beings that we both love Dream Theater, I need to find a couple tickets for them.

Reply to this thread