0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

2nick3
Quote:
New: Under the Bridge, by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Sorry, I forget who requested it.

Someone who was unhappy with the first 10 versions of it, I would guess.

We could really use a way to clean up the less-accurate tabs.
LoudLon [moderator]
It would take a lot of work. Figure multiple version number for a given song; then you have multiple versions for songs whose titles and/or band names are spelled incorrectly. Or even songs that are titled completely wrong (I just recently commented on a tab for Nirvana's Verse Chorus Verse which was actually the tab for the Nirvana song Sappy LOL).

It would require going through the entire database tab by tab to clean 'em all up.
Leiria
Sappy was originally called Verse Chorus Verse and it even came in a box set listed as such
LoudLon [moderator]
Well, shut my mouth. I didn't know that. Eh, too lazy to look the tab up again so I'll just apologize to the guy here.
Leiria
You did make a valid point about incorrect spellings and naming. IMO there should be a way to flag tabs like that so they can be corrected by Johnny and TheDude (And maybe give some trustworthy BBT members to ability to do so they dont have to do everything)
Coming Home by Cinderella?
LoudLon [moderator]
I'll put it on my list. But my list is already kind of long, so just to be safe, make sure you submit an official request (link at the top of the page) in case someone else wants to take care of it before I get to it.
Leiria
1234 posts
LoudLon [moderator]
Damn, and now I have to ruin the sequence by announcing another submission.

New: Just Like Heaven, by The Cure. Yet again, apologies for forgetting who requested it. Although in this instance, we already had at least two accurate tabs for this one. They may not have indicated rhythm or cadence, but all the notes were there.
LoudLon [moderator]
New: Cherub Rock, by Smashing Pumpkins

Reply to this thread