0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Instead of talking in the Forums we should have chat boxes like facebook has (don't you think?)

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
i cant find you bro
Marko1960
Can't find you either
are you sitting on an amp with your bass? if you are i send you a request if not then oopss
LoudLon [moderator]
I don't FB much. Hell, I only recently noticed a message from an ex-girlfriend that she sent over a year ago LOL

I'm fine with our little forum here, but you guys have fun booking your faces or whatever it's called.
lol
Twiggybass
hahahaha
TheDude [staff]
the staff here prefers to have you yapping on the forum, because that might attract new people into debates.

if you want to discuss anything private, you also have the private messages option.

i do get what you're saying though, it's much easier if you just have a chat box, because you can immediately see whenever someone is online, or when you receive a new message. the live messaging is a bit trickier to develop (actually, a bit more performance-heavy on our hardware), but we could implement it some time in the future.

right now we're working on making this site more mobile device friendly, though. once we're through with that, we'll look into some other suggestions.
softcell62
I prefer the chatting in here!
bass freak
I like it in here better!
Me too!

Reply to this thread