0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Manson, Worst Band Of The 90s!

Marko1960
Johnny Cash was dying when he recorded his version
linkinpark232
A new kit? I don't know drum brands but it's a Tama and he has those Z cymbals. Lol I think it's fine because we fly through Slayer and it's hard when all you have is a drummer and bassist
Marko1960
That's actually a great place to start, if you and the drummer get tight, lock yourself into the kick drum and create a groove then you can advertise 'Rhythm section seeks guitarist, vocalist etc, look at Chad Smith and Flea, Mick Fleetwood and John McVie, Keith Moon and John Entwhistle, Neil Peart and Geddy Lee, Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce, all legendary rhythm sections
linkinpark232
Yeah funny story, I used to fuckin hate him. Until I almost got arrested for assaulting him which I'm not proud of. But that brought us closer somehow now we're besties with testies
The Z is for Ziljian. Awesome cymbals. Try having him check out Mapex, DW, and Peral drums. Also I would recommend getting Remo drum rings if he's too loud sometimes. My dad's a drummer, that's how I know about this stuff.
Quote:
Somebody call the fire department. I think we have a flame war on our hands.
Pissing contest, engage lol
Quote:
Yeah funny story, I used to fuckin hate him. Until I almost got arrested for assaulting him which I'm not proud of. But that brought us closer somehow now we're besties with testies
That's how guys become friends. We hate each other, then beat the shit out of each other, after that we become friends. Why can't girls be that simple???
Twiggybass
hahahah if only it were that easy
Quote:
hahahah if only it were that easy
Well it is in Wyoming. With 500,000 for a total state population, there aren't many options.

Reply to this thread