0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Old Music (70's 80's) or New Music?

mayhem
Quote:
Quote: I would love to see Timberlake play Guitar tho and see how that turns out

Can't deny that was quite good to watch
bass freak
Quote:
I know who GG Allin is. He's total shit

And you would know all about s**t
LoudLon [moderator]
Mayhem – G.G. Allin was a “musician” in the ‘80s and early ’90s whose “art” mostly consisted of badly written and performed punk rock, followed (and more often than not, interrupted by) bouts of cutting himself open, insulting his audience, going on drug-induced rantings, and shitting and/or pissing himself on stage and throwing said excrement at his audience.

Dude was a degenerate junkie and sado-masochist whose final wishes were that his body not be cleaned or made up for the funeral, so while on display his corpse sported a week's worth of decay and reeked of fecal matter.

So, yeah. It's a good thing you've not heard of him.
linkinpark232
Actually Lon you left out a fact, he rarely finished a whole show really.
Twiggybass
Here is another fact he also raped woman on stage and claimed he was bringing back “Dangerous Music”.
Asshole is better off dead.
He never finished a show, in fact his last show had him running through New York City covered in Shit, booze and blood with the NYPD chasing him.
Twiggybass
1989 trial and imprisonment
In late 1989, Allin was arrested and charged with “assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder” of a female acquaintance in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
In a psychological evaluation made as part of the trial, Allin was judged as having at least average intelligence, and was described as “courteous, cooperative and candid”. The unnamed evaluator noted that Allin did not appear psychotic, and seemed comfortable with his unorthodox lifestyle. However, the evaluator asserted Allin was dependent on alcohol and had a mixed personality disorder with narcissistic, borderline and masochistic features.
Allin initially denied the charges, claiming that the woman was a willing participant in their sexual activities. Allin admitted to cutting her, burning her, and drinking her blood, but insisted she did the same thing to him. Allin also claimed that inconsistencies in the woman's statements to authorities supported his assertions. The judge in the case agreed there were substantial inconsistencies in the woman's account. Ultimately, however, Allin plea bargained to the reduced charge of felonious assault, and he was imprisoned from December 25, 1989 to March 26, 1991.
It was during this time in prison that Allin began feeling re-energized about his life and “mission”. He wrote The GG Allin Manifesto during this period.

this goes to show how far he went with whatever the hell he thought he was doing
Twiggybass
and to record a song called “Suck my ass it smells”.. i don;t even know what to say to that my the point is this ANIMAL was the worst for ALOT of reasons
linkinpark232
Oh I thought he finished a few shows Guess not
Twiggybass
nope. maybe one but that would be a rare find. police were always there and people always walked away injured and badly hurt
Twiggybass
Hated documentary and final days
Main article: Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies
After his release from prison, Allin skipped parole to go on another tour, footage of which was shot for Todd Phillips' documentary Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies. The film contained graphic scenes from a performance Allin gave at the rock club Space At Chase in East Village, New York. A heavily intoxicated Allin stripped naked, defecated on the floor, wiped his feces on himself and threw feces into the audience. He also threw beer bottles, breaking a woman's nose, and assaulted several other people in the crowd. yayayaya his death

Reply to this thread