0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

My tab -- Styx, Too Much Time on My Hands correction

LoudLon [moderator]
10 years ago
Report this message
I noticed it had lost its five-star rating so I took another look and saw where where my mistake was – I had the opening bar repeating too many times. Pretty obvious mistake, not sure how I missed it – but on the same token, I'm not sure it's worth losing an entire star over. So a bar gets repeated a couple times too many; at least all the notes were right! LOL

At any rate, thanks for drawing my attention to it. It's fixed now.
It does seem petty that you would lose a star over something so minor. Obviously Styx fans are a tough crowd to please!
LoudLon [moderator]
Eh, no biggie. Nothing hurt but my ego.
softcell62
LOL, oh Lon always looking on the bright side! Good for you. I'm sure your ego will be repaired soon enough
LoudLon [moderator]
It took me a while to get to the point where I could. First I spent an hour in denial, cursing and raving at my monitor. Then the realization that I'm imperfect set in, followed quickly by depression. I sat fully clothed and hugging my knees in the shower, rocking back and forth and cursing God's Holy Name for allowing such a travesty to occur. After about ten minutes of that, I got a hankering for a Camel Light and a Mountain Dew and then forgot all about it – that is, until you just mentioned it and made me remember it again in front of everybody. Thanks for nothing, man!
softcell62
That's Duran Duran Fan for you putting his foot in it yet again! Poor Lon! Oh the cruelty of tabbing!
mayhem
Hey DDF what have you done? Can't you see Lon is in pain

Reply to this thread