0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What one song do you think should be cut from a band's set list because you're sick of hearing it?

linkinpark232
10 months ago
Report this message
I think it should be Freak On A Leash by Korn, most annoying nu-metal song, okay I take that back. Limp Bizkit is annoying. What song are you sick of hearing?
johnny [staff]
I used to think it should be “Ace of spades” by motorhead.

Until I saw them live.

That song played live was one of the best experiences ever
linkinpark232
Yeah it's good if you see it live but I've seen Korn 2 times I just hate Freak On A Leash so much
5 string guy
Quote:
Yeah it's good if you see it live but I've seen Korn 2 times I just hate Freak On A Leash so much
Freak on a Leash is so over played. I think Metallica should scrap Enter Sandman and add The Shortest Straw. And Fred Durst blows.
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Yeah it's good if you see it live but I've seen Korn 2 times I just hate Freak On A Leash so much Freak on a Leash is so over played. I think Metallica should scrap Enter Sandman and add The Shortest Straw. And Fred Durst blows.

Thank you! Finally someone agrees on Freak On A Leash! I think Tallica is scrap Sandman and put King Nothing in
linkinpark232
In the beginning of Super Terrorizer by Black Label Society on the live album “Alcohol Fueled Brewtality” Zakk says “Limp Bizkit sucks dick!”
5 string guy
And that's why Zakk still makes money. King Nothing would be an excelent replacement for Sandman.
mwiit
I would be happy to never again have to listen to “Good Time Rock & Roll” by Bob Seger. Also “Gloria”, “Johnny B Goode”, “Mustang Sally” and “Sweet Home Alabama”.
Marko1960
I Rang Mick Jagger and told him to drop ‘Start Me Up’ cos i'm sick of hearing it and he said ‘F##k off’
johnny [staff]
Quote:
I would be happy to never again have to listen to “Good Time Rock & Roll” by Bob Seger. Also “Gloria”, “Johnny B Goode”, “Mustang Sally” and “Sweet Home Alabama”.

damn, johnny b goode is my go to song when there's a guitar anywhere
MannyIII
“sweet home Alabama ” and “ free bird” need to take a rest and everything by the doors

Reply to this thread