0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

DANNYBASSMAN93 Leaving BIGBASSTABS

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
10 years ago
Report this message
To all bass players and tabbers i no longer will be taking anymore requests do to the following reasons:

1- Moving to the US (Tx)
2- Busy Schedule
3- My tabs spreading to sites like: guitartabexplorer and songster
4- Requests for songs i dont like
5- College

Until my tabs stop being posted elsewere i will no longer submit bass tabs

hope that ive been able to help all that ive xan help with my bass tabs and hope that it makes all of you he very best bass players for bands and msic groups

i will post YOUTUBE tutorials For my tabs in time

furthermore ill be taking a leave from the site as a tabber for an unknown period of time. and i want to thank the community and staff of BIGBASSTABS for everything youve done and support and requests which have filled my ipo with awesome music. again thank you

-DANNYBASSMAN93

Marko1960
You will leave a massive hole in BBT, all the best for all you do in the future, don't be a total stranger, Mark
softcell62
Sorry to hear you are leaving us Danny. All the best for the future.
icehouse1
Don't leave Danny!!!! If your mind is made up I wish you the best for your future.
All the best Danny, take care.
johnny [staff]
So sad to see you go, friend.

We really can't stop the spreading of tabs to other sites, I really hope this isn't the main reason you're leaving.

Best of luck!
Mari7
Don't forget of my last request Danny… and come visit us
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Mark i dont like to be a stranger im open to limitless friends, icehouse softcell and lovetgeeighties it will only be for a while till i get everything settled in. Mari ill look into it as my last bass tab request till i get back to it. and johny not at all its just a factor but my main reason is just till i get settled. and again sorry i leave you guys hanging like this but i need to do some moving organizing and settling first then ill get back to it
Gerr
Danny you will be missed, but I wish you all luck in your projects!
Thanks for all the great Tabs, and best of luck to you at college
LoudLon [moderator]
Sorry to see you go, but as it's only for a brief period, I look forward to when you return.

As for the stealing of tabs, I was thinking – and work with me here because I'm not as ‘net savvy as most – what if we could upload our tabs as PDFs? I know there are actual tab programs out there like PowerTab, Guitar Pro, Tab Pro etc, but those too can be easily copied and lifted, whereas a PDF can’t be copied or altered (without a cheat program, anyway). So if someone were to steal a PDF tab that has your name on it, they'd have to submit it to another site as is – again, with your name still on it, so you'd at least still be getting your credit for it.

Eh. Just a thought.

Reply to this thread