0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I don't think anyone is rating tabs

linkinpark232
Posts: 1584
I am guilty of this everyday but when I see views on my tabs yet no ratings or very little ratings, it kinda makes me wonder what people think of the tabs. Anyway we can make it to where it shows to rate the tab?
johnny [staff]
Posts: 899
Perhaps if I include the stars also at the bottom of the tab, maybe then more people'll rate. When I play something, by the time I'm done I'm at the bottom of the tab and the stars are all the way up. I'll try that when I have some free time
Sidsquishus
Posts: 1499
No, you are wrong. Tabs are being rated, though not yours.
Quote:
No, you are wrong. Tabs are being rated, though not yours.

I go through like 15-25 tabs a day, I only rate 1 or 2 possibly. There's over 5,000 more users, I can guarantee less than 50 percent rate tabs
mayhem
Posts: 285
Tabs are being rated as Sid Said, though maybe not reaching the percentage we all want them to reach
Sidsquishus
Posts: 1499
Quote:
I go through like 15-25 tabs a day, I only rate 1 or 2 possibly.

And thank god for that.
Quote:
Quote: I go through like 15-25 tabs a day, I only rate 1 or 2 possibly. And thank god for that.

Why are you thanking god
LoudLon [moderator]
Posts: 1489
Well, somebody's rating them. I just checked my user page and two hours ago, maybe half my tabs were rated; now, they're all rated. Thanks, guys!

I'm going to pay it forward and go rate some tabs.
mayhem
Posts: 285
Quote:
Well, somebody's rating them. I just checked my user page and two hours ago, maybe half my tabs were rated; now, they're all rated. Thanks, guys!I'm going to pay it forward and go rate some tabs.

Guilty as charged on a couple of them. Nirvana + STP
bass freak
Posts: 320
I rated you too LoudLon.
LoudLon [moderator]
Posts: 1489
Thanks, fellas. I'll return the favor.

Reply to this thread