0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I don't think anyone is rating tabs

Sidsquishus
Quote:
I'll take a bad rating but only a fair one.

When tabs I have written have gotten a bad rating, it has been because they were badly done. Shitty tabs get shitty ratings, in my experience. For me, a poor rating tells me that I need to have another look at that tab. I'm doing that right now with a Suzi Quatro song. It got two stars, and it did not deserve any better. Hopefully, I'll get it right this time through.

As far as multiple ratings in a short period of time goes, it is entirely possible for someone to print up a number of tabs and work on learning and playing them, only coming back later and rating these several tabs in a very short period of time. I usually do feedback on Amazon in this way - multiple feedback at one time.
linkinpark232
Most of the low ratings are tabs I've corrected
mayhem
Quote:
Quote: I'll take a bad rating but only a fair one. When tabs I have written have gotten a bad rating, it has been because they were badly done. Shitty tabs get shitty ratings, in my experience. For me, a poor rating tells me that I need to have another look at that tab. I'm doing that right now with a Suzi Quatro song. It got two stars, and it did not deserve any better. Hopefully, I'll get it right this time through.As far as multiple ratings in a short period of time goes, it is entirely possible for someone to print up a number of tabs and work on learning and playing them, only coming back later and rating these several tabs in a very short period of time. I usually do feedback on Amazon in this way - multiple feedback at one time.

That's a very fair, honest answer Sid
softcell62
It seems to me that as Linkin started this thread, people have responded to his request to rate tabs. As he only has a few tabs to look at, going through his would seem quite easy. I'm only guessing, but if a few people responded it would be quite easy for his tabs to be rated in a short space of time.
softcell62
I hope of course that his tabs are rated fairly along with anyone elses.
bass freak
I also hope all the tabs in here are given a fair rating. Also thanks to Sid for giving us such an honest statement about his tabs. Keep up the good work Sid!
icehouse1
Another thought: Possibly people have rated tabs that they have looked at in the past & not rated at the time. In that case people could rate 3 or 4 tabs quite quickly!
softcell62
That makes sense icehouse1, I never thought of that possibility.
icehouse1
I've done it myself from time to time not rate a tab straight away, but go back to it later & maybe rate along with another tab. Probably not the perfect way to do things but we all have our own way of doing things.
softcell62
End of the day day there is no right or wrong way when you rate it as long as the tab you use is rated.

Reply to this thread