0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

guilty pleasures

LoudLon [moderator]
I'm just here to have fun and share good bass music, man. If I make somebody laugh in the process, I can live with that.
mayhem
You can't ask for any more than that
softcell62
LoudLon supplies good music & laughter! A winning combination in my book.
Marko1960

Quote:
Marko – My awesomeness radiates so being near me would make you awesome by osmosis. Wait a minute…if you drained my awesomeness then I wouldn't be able to go standing next to you. And if I went to the urinal in the first place, then it must mean I had to pee, but wouldn't able to myself because you'd just soaked up all my awesomeness…On second thought, just hang a sign on the restroom door to let me know you're in there and I'll wait my turn. I'd rather hold my pee outside while still being awesome than have to hold it and NOT be awesome on account of you.
What an awesome response!
Marko1960
My favorite song of the moment is Team by Lorde, is this a guilty pleasure? I don't think so, it's so fresh yet has an 80s vibe, and this kids only 16 ffs
mayhem
All music listening is pleasure! I never have any guilt in doing so
Quote:
Marko – My awesomeness radiates so being near me would make you awesome by osmosis. Wait a minute…if you drained my awesomeness then I wouldn't be able to go standing next to you. And if I went to the urinal in the first place, then it must mean I had to pee, but wouldn't able to myself because you'd just soaked up all my awesomeness…On second thought, just hang a sign on the restroom door to let me know you're in there and I'll wait my turn. I'd rather hold my pee outside while still being awesome than have to hold it and NOT be awesome on account of you.
Logic in it's truest form.
Quote:
C'mon I'm deep into metal, how would that look if people knew I listen to Boy George? Hahahaha I do listen to him
A contradiction on it's own merits. A metal fan that jams some Boy George. Brilliant, simply brilliant. Rock on Linkin.
softcell62
Linkin - a true music all rounder!
Strathadam
Quote:
All music listening is pleasure! I never have any guilt in doing so
^This. There's 4GB of music loaded in the MightyDwarf I keep on top of my toolbox at work, and the only way to describe the selection of music would be “eclectic”. Granted, it sometimes gives my co-worker in the next bay fits, but he listens to country exclusively

Reply to this thread