0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is the bass's difficulty above the kazoo or the drums and kazoo?

Sidsquishus
Sometimes the best reply is no reply - just leave the mess alone and let it die.
Very sensible Sid, let's just move on.
mayhem
Quote:
Well Bass Freak, if you had been paying attention you would know that Mayhem attacked me for making a comment which had nothing to do with bass playing but was relevant to the actual thread, then he made a point of hunting me down at every opportunity and dissing anything I said. So this is the last fucking straw, I'm gonna log out now and @$!# the lot of you, bye

Mmmmmm, got no idea what went down, but seems i missed some juicy conversation. I don't quite know what to say to this statement. As others have said, best to leave it alone and move on
mayhem
Quote:
To everyone else & to the staff of BBT I do apologise if any of the posts that I participated in here offended anyone. I saw Marko's posts & I just saw red.Personal attacks on each other is not cool & never deserved. I felt I need to say something to defend mayhem this time, but I would defend anyone in here if the same thing happend.Like LoudLon has posted in another thread i'm here just to have fun & talk about music. Hopefully I can/we can all get back to that.Once again sorry to participate in any unpleasantness.

Thanks for your support bass freak, i appreciate your words, the ones i can read and the ones that were deleted. Good to know you had my back
mayhem
Thanks for your support icehouse1 to both me and bass freak, your help was much appreciated
softcell62
We had problems in the Soft Cell thread with that certain individual, so don't worry you are not the only ones to have crossed words with him.
Here's to happier threads.
mayhem
I'm glad I was not the only one then
mayhem
Well I hate to burst yer bubble guys, but said troublemaker made a new post in another thread. Watch this space for peace or fireworks
linkinpark232
Quote:
Well I hate to burst yer bubble guys, but said troublemaker made a new post in another thread. Watch this space for peace or fireworks

Is that Marko?
bass freak
Sadly I think it is.

Reply to this thread