0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is the bass's difficulty above the kazoo or the drums and kazoo?

Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Mayhem is a laugh a minute, I'd love to be stuck in a lift with him for a week! He's driving me frantic with his pedantic antics Now Now, truth hurts when I point out something odd? I wouldn't fancy being stuck in a lift with you as the waffle you come out with in these threads sometimes would bore me to tears!
Is it lonely up there in your Ivory Tower, you wanna try gettin a sense of humour pal, your workmates must be over the moon when you go home
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
...if you play guitar and bass you know for a fact bass is easier.

I play both, and while guitar has potentially more chords and notes due to having more strings, it's also easier to play compared to a bass.

A test to anyone who thinks playing bass is easier: go try to play Metallica's Dyer's Eve on an electric guitar using a pick. Next, try playing it on bass using only your index and ring fingers. Then come back and tell me which was harder.
linkinpark232
Index and ring? Why not index, middle, and ring?
mayhem
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Mayhem is a laugh a minute, I'd love to be stuck in a lift with him for a week! He's driving me frantic with his pedantic antics Now Now, truth hurts when I point out something odd? I wouldn't fancy being stuck in a lift with you as the waffle you come out with in these threads sometimes would bore me to tears! Is it lonely up there in your Ivory Tower, you wanna try gettin a sense of humour pal, your workmates must be over the moon when you go home

No Ivory Tower here, just telling things as I see it. I have a brilliant sense of humour as i put up with reading all of your half baked idiotic ramblings that mostly have nothing to do with bass playing or music. My work mates may well be happy when i go home but i'm sure that pales in comparison to yours!
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Mayhem is a laugh a minute, I'd love to be stuck in a lift with him for a week! He's driving me frantic with his pedantic antics Now Now, truth hurts when I point out something odd? I wouldn't fancy being stuck in a lift with you as the waffle you come out with in these threads sometimes would bore me to tears! Is it lonely up there in your Ivory Tower, you wanna try gettin a sense of humour pal, your workmates must be over the moon when you go home No Ivory Tower here, just telling things as I see it. I have a brilliant sense of humour as i put up with reading all of your half baked idiotic ramblings that mostly have nothing to do with bass playing or music. My work mates may well be happy when i go home but i'm sure that pales in comparison to yours!

Even though me and you got off on the wrong foot, you're hilarious
mayhem
Thanks Linkin, I do try to lighten the mood in here if nothing else
linkinpark232
But I'm not really sure where politics came from
mayhem
Marko has mentioned George W Bush, Polish People & Muslims in the UK within the threads, all political in my view and nothing to do with playing the bass
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
Index and ring? Why not index, middle, and ring?

Crap, I mis-spoke – I meant index and middle. I never use my ring finger, don't know where that came from!
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Index and ring? Why not index, middle, and ring? Crap, I mis-spoke – I meant index and middle. I never use my ring finger, don't know where that came from!

Hahahaha the only time I use ring is for Maiden to get those galloping triple eighths

Reply to this thread