0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is the bass's difficulty above the kazoo or the drums and kazoo?

LoudLon [moderator]
Damn, that's a lot of ass skin. Who'd have thought Jesus could give J-Lo a run for her money? Son of God, indeed.
linkinpark232
Don't stick your dick in antholes or dirt or a girl's pussy that reminds of either
LoudLon [moderator]
What the hell kind of girls have you been hanging out with???
linkinpark232
Quote:
What the hell kind of girls have you been hanging out with???

Hahahaha Lon!!! I only go after the rich bitches that was a quote by Marilyn Manson. I'm sure he did the first two considering he's like a child and then steered clear of all the pussy that looked like that
mwiit
And don't stick your dick where there's teeth, turds or mousetraps. It could effect your bass playing.
linkinpark232
Quote:
And don't stick your dick where there's teeth, turds or mousetraps. It could effect your bass playing.

What? That affects bass playing? Shit, I guess that I suck cause I get a blowjob every once in awhile.
LoudLon [moderator]
Well, now. This thread took a hard left turn, didn't it?
linkinpark232
Quote:
Well, now. This thread took a hard left turn, didn't it?

Why yes it sure did…
mayhem
Quote:
Yeah, George W Bush, liar, the man couldn't lie straight in bed! Where's the weapons of mass destruction? I wouldn't be surprised if Obama said we are hiding weapons of mass destruction in the Falklands now that oil has been discovered there

WTF!!! How does that help decide the importance of the bass in a band?
mayhem
Quote:
My ass thanks you for that. While we are on the subject, did you know that Jesus proved the elasticity of human skin? It says in the bible that Jesus tied his Ass to a tree and walked to Jerusalem

I hang my head in despair!

Reply to this thread