0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Robert Trujillo is a terrible bassist compared the others

mayhem
Quote:
Seriously?!?! we're still talking about this and know we're getting kirk and james involved. aw hell nah, im putting on my gloves bro. Listen seriously metallica is one of the icons of why we just want to pound on the guitar bass and drums while headbanging and theyre one of the reasons why when we were kids we wanted to rock. Dude im just saying an opinion is well heard as long as you dont you know criticize a band that has done so much in a short span of years. Long live METALLCA !! (foreverheadbanging)

It looks like this topic isn't going away anytime soon! I wasn't even involved in this latest batch of posts and verbal bantering!
mayhem
Quote:
James even said in an interview, “ We chose Rob because nobody had played Battery like that except Cliff.” For those who don't know, Battery is the song that landed Rob in Metallica.

Pretty much backs up the argument that the band were happy with Robert. All he had to do was impress them and he got the gig and that is what happened
mayhem
Quote:
Well, let's be clear; claiming something to be over-rated is an opinion, too. Others might think Metallica deserves all the hype they get. And what would you expect to happen when you keep slinging around crap like “Shitallica”? You're disrespecting their fans just as much as you feel you're being disrespected by them. Music is a very personal, very subjective thing, and people tend to love their favorite bands as if they were married to them. You may as well be calling someone's wife a bloated whore. How would you react to that? Imagine if every time your favorite band's name came up, someone called it Shit-ilyn Manson. Or if every time Twiggy Ramirez came up, someone called him a talentless cocksucker. Would you not get pretty bent out of shape, yourself? Understand that I'm not trying to hate on you here. I'm just saying that respect is a two-way street. Gotta give it to get it.

Nicely said LoudLon, very respectful
mayhem
Quote:
I love you Lon, lol

Well knock me down with a feather! For someone who told us all to go f**k ourselves and said goodbye forever in another thread, just can't stay away! Is Marko 1960 back new and improved? Time will tell
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: I love you Lon, lol Well knock me down with a feather! For someone who told us all to go f**k ourselves and said goodbye forever in another thread, just can't stay away! Is Marko 1960 back new and improved? Time will tell
Just cant help yourself can you? Stay away from me and I'll stay away from you.
linkinpark232
Mayhem I was thinking the same thing
mayhem
Quote:
Quote: Quote: I love you Lon, lol Well knock me down with a feather! For someone who told us all to go f**k ourselves and said goodbye forever in another thread, just can't stay away! Is Marko 1960 back new and improved? Time will tell Just cant help yourself can you? Stay away from me and I'll stay away from you.

Oh Dear, some things never change!
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: I love you Lon, lol Well knock me down with a feather! For someone who told us all to go f**k ourselves and said goodbye forever in another thread, just can't stay away! Is Marko 1960 back new and improved? Time will tell Just cant help yourself can you? Stay away from me and I'll stay away from you. Oh Dear, some things never change!

Marko might kill you in your sleep. Don't fall asleep
mayhem
Nothing would surprise me
LoudLon [moderator]
I'm not back to address the Robert Trujillo thing, I'm just popping back in to say that in Marko's defense, I am a very easy person to love. I'm ruggedly handsome, personable as hell and I have an ass that refuses to quit.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Reply to this thread