0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

DANNYBASSMAN93 Here Reposting Your Requested Tabs Fixed by Me

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
10 years ago
Report this message
So ive been getting emails requesting me to review various tabs that have been posted on the site that were originally on the bassmasta.net site as well as some recently posted. Hope you all find everything good and better and if you have a tab you saw on the site and want a more accurate or a fix let me know here on the site and message me or write your comment (beloooooow) or email me at: [email protected]

So far my fav fix was the DAFT PUNK – AROUND THE WORLD Bass Tab

Keep em Coming bass players

-DANNYBASSMAN93
YEah thanks ivebeen getting a pile soon im going to have to do a youtube channel and have people send me stuff requests by email or mail maybe start my own tutorials and online youtube learning vids (free of charge off course) ;D
bass freak
Any reviews or fixes to tabs are always welcome!
Any tabs that can be fixed to make them the best they can be is always a good thing.
softcell62
Thumbs up here too Danny! Fix away my man
icehouse1
Maybe you could incorporate these fixes into your you tube channel?
Thanks everyone and you know what icehouse1 youre on to something i will incorporate them but…that all depends if the forum i posted on the youtube channel gets approval by a lot of members on the site
bass freak
I think you will receive 100% approval with everything you do for this site! Everyone is behind you.
Getting weird bass tab fix requests from alot of song genres though im learning alot from the 80s and 09sera of music
softcell62
As long as you are having fun doing them & learning from them that is what counts. Keep up the good work Danny.
mayhem
If the tabs are getting fixed then all your hard work is paying off

Reply to this thread