0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Do you use any effects pedals?

Cheekychuck
Just traded a 49cc pocket bike for a berringer rack mount compressor, boss overdrive, and boss noise suppressor pedals. Whoohoo. This will be fun.
Sidsquishus
Anybody have any suggestions on a power supply for multiple pedals? I have 9v DC, 9/12v DC (runs either voltage), and 18v DC pedals. I'd like to feed them from one power supply (that doesn't contribute noise) rather than multiple wall warts.

T-Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon and Cisko Schizophrenic look suitably versatile. Anyone use these?
Nope, but I will scope them out. Looking for add-ons for my pedal board. Have 4 pedals. Want the board to have about 15 to 20 of them bad boys on there.
IamMark
Quote:
Nope, but I will scope them out. Looking for add-ons for my pedal board. Have 4 pedals. Want the board to have about 15 to 20 of them bad boys on there.
YOU PLAY BASS, NOT GUITAR!!!!!

Leave the fancy foot work to drummers and ambitious guitarists.
linkinpark232
Actually most guitarists with that many pedals have their pedals backstage so they don't hop around every second. So therefore Mark, you're in the wrong on that one. Some bassists have theirs backstage also unless they only have like 5
Sidsquishus
I've decided that the Cioks Schizophrenic Link is the power supply I'm going with. It is pretty amazingly versatile; and some folks have had noise problems with the T-Rex Chameleon.

Here's the Cioks Schizo:

http://cioks.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=61&Itemid=76
yes. i have a wah for my bass.
Quote:
YOU PLAY BASS, NOT GUITAR!!!!!Leave the fancy foot work to drummers and ambitious guitarists.
Mark, my friend. Like Justin Chancellor from Tool, and Christopher Wolstenholme form Muse, I'm an effects man. Also, Cliff Burton used effects pedals. If he's wrong for doing so, then I don't want to be right. I've always lived by the “Go big or go home” policy. I feel that having that big of a board will not only give me more options to choose from, but will also give me a way to expand my sound and give more in my performances and to the audience in attendance. Give and you shall receive.

Reply to this thread