0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Do you use any effects pedals?

Sidsquishus
Yeah, Bassguy1, what is a squeeze pedal?
Um, you every heard B.B.K by KoRn? Fieldy uses it a lot It makes the Fuzz sound kinda like ripping paper. It's hard to explain. It's also kinda like a compressor too.
look up Digitech Bass Squeeze on Google images. that's the best way to get an idea of what I'm talking about.
topnorm
ok, I looked it up, so its a compressor. I listened to the demo, sounds great. I am curious, I “googled” what is a bass compressor or what is it compressing…lots for sale but I didn't find an explanation of what its actually doing. ya, so then I read the manual…. it does have a cool sound you are right! thnx
linkinpark232
Quote:
Um, you every heard B.B.K by KoRn? Fieldy uses it a lot It makes the Fuzz sound kinda like ripping paper. It's hard to explain. It's also kinda like a compressor too.

Fieldy always uses fuzz a lot! He uses it on most of Issues I know for a fact
Marko1960
The compressor pedal eliminates the unwanted frequencies of a signal, basically it cleans up the sound coming from your bass
Quote:
ok, I looked it up, so its a compressor. I listened to the demo, sounds great. I am curious, I “googled” what is a bass compressor or what is it compressing…lots for sale but I didn't find an explanation of what its actually doing. ya, so then I read the manual…. it does have a cool sound you are right! thnx
Anything to help.
Quote:
Quote: Um, you every heard B.B.K by KoRn? Fieldy uses it a lot It makes the Fuzz sound kinda like ripping paper. It's hard to explain. It's also kinda like a compressor too. Fieldy always uses fuzz a lot! He uses it on most of Issues I know for a fact
I believe you are right.
I made a ELectro-harmonix ‘Bassballs’ love it!
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Um, you every heard B.B.K by KoRn? Fieldy uses it a lot It makes the Fuzz sound kinda like ripping paper. It's hard to explain. It's also kinda like a compressor too. Fieldy always uses fuzz a lot! He uses it on most of Issues I know for a fact I believe you are right.

I better be, I saw them live. Hahahaha

Reply to this thread