0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Tech Guys

Marko1960
Thanks Sid, I'll be keeping a low profile, the other lot are still going on about “The Incident”, time they moved on imo
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: A hum which disappears when you touch the strings is an earth issue, shielding is not souch a big issue with modern pick ups with alloy and ceramic magnets, have you tried a different guitar lead? I only us Planet Waves which are guaranteed for life and have a shielded jack Good to have you back Marko.
Thanks Bassguy
missed you buddy lol
Marko1960
I think the only thing to do is do what Paul Simonon did with his humming bass as can be seen on the cover of the London Calling album
Sidsquishus
Cheers, Marko.
I just checked continuity between bridge and amp exterior when I have the bass connected to the amp with my instrument cable. I have continuity - the ground path is good from bridge to jack to cable to amp. The amp is plugged into a correctly wired and grounded outlet (I have a tester for that as well). The path to ground is good.

It must have been Satan.

Practice restraint.

Does your wife or girlfriend like restraints?
Marko1960
Quote:
missed you buddy lol
Haha, you too
Marko1960
She likes restraints when its me whos restrained lol
Sidsquishus
LOL!

There's others that share that opinion! cheers
bass freak
Quote:
Thanks Sid, I'll be keeping a low profile, the other lot are still going on about “The Incident”, time they moved on imo

F**k me! You're having a laugh right?
mayhem
Quote:

I agree we should all move on but it was such a bizarre incident and most people saw it different to you, it's bound to be discussed for a while. Funny thing is for someone that bid us all farewell you seem to have trouble keeping your word and staying away. You have to see the funny side of that

Reply to this thread